After 16 years in Coslada (Northeast of Madrid), Blastrac Iberia has now moved to a bigger, more modern facility in Arganda del Rey (East of Madrid). That’s why an official inauguration took place on both the 3rd and 4th of June.
Guests from Spain, Portugal and South America took part in this inauguration in order to visit the new facility and see our new products. It was a really successful event thanks to a large number of visitors and perfect organization. Our team of experts was also there to answer any questions customers had. It was also the opportunity to introduce our new products and new applications, expanding in Europe.
The new facility has an outside area where many live demos were carried out showing all the different Blastrac techniques, solutions and applications:
- Decorative concrete (polishing, bush hammering)
- Industrial flooring (paint & resin removal with grinding, scarifying, shot blasting)
- Road maintenance (line removal of thin & thick paint, improving skid resistance)
- Horizontal steel blasting
- Scarifying & sawing of floors
- Carpet & linoleum removal
- Floor preparation with shot blasting
We would like to thank every visitor who attended over the 2 days’ inauguration. Below you can find a few pictures from the event.