The 350VH is designed to be suspended and work in an up or down direction to clean and profile vertical steel surfaces up to SAE 2.5. (according the standard ISO-8501-1)
- The operator controls the system through a remote control panel.
- Controls give at all times precise movement of the blast machine.
- Controls can adapt the required feed speed during the blast process.
- Controls can be used to make adjustments to the machine to produce the desired Blasting pattern SA 2.5
The Optional Winch
- Is designed to control the travelling speed up or down movements while blasting.
- Ensures an optimal and continuous blast pattern during the whole job.
- Avoids the continuous use of other lifting devices during the blast cleaning process, and therefore allows the Contractor or their Client to be in control of the jobsite planning.
- Is made of high grade components and including all the necessary certifications.